Sunday, August 12, 2012

Versus.

You know you are bored when you start doing weird and senseless things. :))

One afternoon, while playing with my web cam, nakaisip ako ng BRIGHT IDEA! Ting! I then started snapping my weird facial expressions to put them together like this:


So much for the messy hair. I DON'T CARE!


HAHAHA. :))) I can't help but laugh when I see this. =))) I was thinking of doing this with Spongebob and Squidward but...uuhmmm... too lazy to "stalk" that sponge in his squarepants! Next time! 

I think there's nothing wrong with having some ME time and go crazy alone once in a while. After all, it's Monday (again) tomorrow and I still have pending tasks to accomplish and deadlines to meet. . Curse you, monsoon! Mas mataas na sakin yung trabaho ko dahil sayo. Oh well, I can do this! Kristen Stewart's epic face says so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment