Sunday, January 8, 2012

Juan vs 1- PolSci Week 2012

January is an awesome month because of our annual Political Science week. This year, the Political Science program of UP Manila gives you:

The poster says it all. 
One event that makes this event more special is the annual PolSci variety show.  :D I'm so excited for Polsciyahan 2012! :)






It's more fun in PolSciyahan! :) But it's more more fun if we win this year! Seniors will win! :) yeaaah. (pagbigyan na please)

For me and my batchmates, this might be our last PolSci week as undergrad students (hopeful) and we'll make most out of it. Give me more loads, papers, exams, deadlines and the likes, but nothing can't stop me from HAVING THAT EXTREME FUN DURING THIS WEEK. :) 

Just because awesome PolSci family is awesome. :)

Polsci week 2011
SPOT MEEEEEH hehehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment