Thursday, June 14, 2012

Firmoo: Free Sunglasses for Bloggers!

I'm in love with eye wears (all kinds) and I just got two pairs of sunglasses for free today! :)

The package came while I was preparing my late lunch
Thank you, Firmoo for these two awesome pieces
I love the colors! Plus, it came with really stylish cases. :) I really wish I could use them soon. (C'mon rainy season!)

Firmoo is a China-based online store for eye wears whether shades or prescription glasses and they are offering a great deal for bloggers like me! Just send an email to liwenjie@yahoo.com and with 'Free Sunglasses' as subject, tell them that you are a blogger and you want to try their products. Don't forget to include the link(s) to your blog(s)! Just wait for their reply and in a week or two, you'll receive the sunglasses of your choice from them!

One thing more! If you are not a blogger and you want to try their product, they give free glasses to first time buyers, too. You can check their website for more details.

Personally, I'd like to try their Bifocal glasses. Their pieces are so unique and stylish! (You can check them out from the link posted on my sidebar) I'm sure I'll be buying from them one of these days. :)

Thank you, Firmoo!
Goodluck fellow bloggers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment