Monday, June 11, 2012

Miss Independent

Happy Independence day! Charot. This post has nothing to do with the June 12 celebration.

I know we all love receiving gifts. From the shiny to the funny ones, we treasure everything that was given to us. After all, it's the thought that matters. But for me, there are gifts I treasure the most. The ones that I'd like to keep for a lifetime that even my great grandchildren will take care of.

One of them, I received few years back during my 18th birthday celebration. For me, it's one of the most thoughtful gifts I had. Fun, hilarious, witty, crazy and full of love... it's so me! So yeah, I'm sharing this audio-visual presentation a dear friend did as a gift for me. READ: This was shown to all our guests during my birthday party! I was so embarrassed at first but the latter part put me to tears. :)



I've been wanting to share this video but my computer skills are so average I needed a little help to get it online (yeah even gifts are given online nowadays). I never get tired of watching it! Seeing my young self always reminds me of those carefree days. Those were the days when everyday is full of new adventures with friends and those were also the days I don't care how I look (it shows). So I thank Eks for stalking me, grabbing my non-sense vanity photos as well as my childhood uhugin pictures, and putting them together in this very cuhrazy video. I thank her because this always makes me feel that I am loved, no matter what.

Thank you for this gift, Eks. Thank you for the wonderful gift of friendship! :) Cheers to more years of love! 

P.S.
I am really fond of shutter shades (eye wears in general) and yeaaah, Jollibee. :) but I was never an eskimo, just to clear things out. =)))

If the video isn't playing (i think it's not), you can check it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKaEpTd2NRE&feature=g-upl I told you I'm not good at these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment