Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Jhei! (From my Tumblr)

POSTED ON TUMBLR: November 6, 2011
This is an extraordinary day! I spent my 20th birthday in full production! My parents, relatives, cousins and closest friends were there (i wish Tuks were present too). :D Though it is a simple celebration, because it’s full of love and happiness, surely it’s a date to remember. ♥
image
As usual, KantoHots were present! We had our traditional pamorningan inuman.
image
The STARS were here! :) Next time Ae should be present. Eight years of friendship and still counting! Plus, they brought me these amazing gifts:
image
Yaaaay! IceCream love! 
image
YES. Tang Underwater Adventure saved the night. :) 
image
image
Cousins were here too! :D So fuuuun! We bonded over videoke with beer on the side.
image
Jigs “surprised” me for coming over. I am a happy girlfriend! :D It’s my first birthday with him that it became extra special. :)
image
This haggard look is equals to the kilig feeling. :) Jiggy gave me this complete Hunger Games collection! Yehey! ♥ ♥
This year brought me to a roller coaster ride. I laughed, I cried, I lost friends and met new ones, I fell in love and fell deeper. I’m now starting the third decade of my existence and I’m ready to face the surprises life prepared for me. 
Game Face on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment