Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hugs and kisses to that special girl (From my Tumblr)

POSTED ON TUMBLR: September 9, 2011 (Friday)
I’ve always been cautious in greeting my friends in facebook specially when I’m not sure if it’s really his/ her birthday. Some people post a fake date as their birthday for different purposes, maybe for privacy reasons or just to fool others. 
Today is September 9. I was surprised to see a close friend’s name on the celebrators list. I am 100% sure that today’s not her day. So with this, I thought that it’s just one of those true friend’s test of fool-you-tricks again but after thinking twice, I realized that it’s not.
Today’s a big day for her and her family. It’s a day to celebrate her second chance of living. Time flies really fast that I didn’t even feel it’s already a year since she suffered from a very serious health problem. It was between life and death and good thing with the help of her family and friends, she survived that storm. The people who love her should really be grateful that she was able to surpass all the pains and hardships. Celebrating a year of her second life is a good way to express that gratitude.
image
To her, stay strong and happy. Live life to the fullest and live it well. You are loved. ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY momi! Thank you for being the sweetest girlfriend ever! :D I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment