Sunday, November 20, 2011

The inTUKSicated post (From my Tumblr)

POSTED ON TUMBLR: June 27, 2011 (Monday)
Hi TUKS! :) 
It has been three years since our first hi’s and hello’s. We were the loudest people during our first block lunch and I remember how some of us became BFFs instantly. Now that we are on our fourth and final (hopefully) year in college, I just want to look back to those times when our lives were not yet too complicated. :)
I miss those school activities we attended that turned out as barkada UBE. :)
image
I think this is our ULTIMATE TUKSiPHOTO. :) —THE 2008 UP Lantern Parade. 
image
Our NSTP Project!- The Itchyworms concert (I forgot the title) 
image
NSTP Project: Nov. 30, 2008- We were teachers for a day during the RockEd project in Ateneo De Manila. I remember, we were featured in Sharon because of this! :)
image
EPIC! NatSci5 project! :) This photo was taken during our shoot. :) Hooray!
image
EPIC-EST. MOA: The NatSci5 Assignment. :) We were arrested because of counting cars?! woah. 
image
PI 100 Banahaw Trip- The craziest field trip eveeeeer! :) 
image
COLAP V- Secretariat assistants but feeling delegates too. :)) The photo says it all. :)
image
image
Leadership Training Seminar 2010- Admit it, this is the super instant Ultimate Bonding Experience. I missed those two days and three nights with you guys! :)
Aside from school activities, we bond through parties and afterparties! Yay! Overnights! I miss those times when it’s past 3am and we’re all still up because or random things (horror stories, food, mindfucking films, a noisy friend, alarm clocks etc.). Birthdays become extra special because of our friendship. :)
image
image
image
Just like what we did when I turned 18. It was a hell of a night I will surely treasure! :) 
Apart from all of this, we always celebrate Christmas together (pre or post). I swear to the saint of all saints, thinking and buying gifts for you were the hardest of all my activities during the Christmas Season. But after seeing  your “wagas” smiles after receiving my gifts, it’s worth the creative juices, strength, and money. XD
image
Christmas Party 2008 (Ashley’s Place)- One word. WINAAAAAAR! :) 
image
Christmas Party 2009 (Jhei’s Place) - The instant one! Yesss. The whole party was an instant celebration, even the food. Haha!
image
Christmas Party 2010 (Enchated Kingdom + Tagaytay Dinner) - Level up! Cold yet fun-filled night! :) 
I miss TUKS! I miss us. I miss those long chats (2hours-> minimum) after every meal. We talk about anything and everything we could think of. I miss those looking-back-to-our-childhood times enumerating our favorite cartoon shows, like, “Judie Abott!”.
I miss those long walks that leads to nowhere. I miss the small circle we form in every corner of P.Faura that consumes 1/3 of our free time. We keep on complaining, “O, nakabilog nanaman tayo, lakad na” but after few steps, we were forming that small circle again.
I miss those random tambays wherever. Those unplanned visits in whoever’s place because we want to sleep, eat instant noodles, watch a movie, charge a phone or just stare at each other’s faces. 
I miss those times when we never had to text each other- “Lunchdate” or “How are you? I miss you”. I miss those times when we never had to set a date and time just to see each other because we know that we will have a bonding time later, tomorrow, the next day, next week or next month. I miss those times when we were not just facebook friends, textmates, classmates, or orgmates. I miss those times when we have lesser conflicts. I miss those times when we were more than siblings, even more than a family. 
I know that we’re not getting any younger. After few months, we will encounter a difficult test of our friendship. Sooner or later we will have our own separate lives. We will explore the world out there and live our dreams. I understand that along our journey, others will choose a different road but I am sure that somewhere along our paths, we will meet. 
Let’s make most out of our remaining time. Let’s bond. Pretty please?  I love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment